X

Message Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Trying the 'it' color

Today for my anti pink Wednesday, I decided to try a color I've never worn before. Gray. Lately, it's been the fashionable thing, the 'it' color. I try very hard to do the opposite of whatever is 'it' at the time. It's just something that I do. That's why it's taken so long for me to try gray polish. I'm wearing Rescue Beauty Lounge Stormy. The color to me looks like wet cement. I have told you before, that I just love RBL polishes.  The formula on this doesn't disappoint.  When I first did my nails this morning, I have to admit I wasn't loving this color.  But the more I look at it, the more it's growing on me.  I don't think it'll ever become a color that I wear a lot, but who knows? I may change my mind.  Isn't that a girl's prerogative??  




1 comment

  1. HI! Just wanted to let you know that I added you to my blogroll :) Welcome and good luck with blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave me comments. I get so lonely without them! Don't make me keep talking to myself-and please don't leave links here- my blog, my rules!